I wanted to write my own disclosure & disclaimer page instead of copying and pasting from somewhere else. Mostly because I don’t want it to sound like a lawyer wrote it…because I am no way a lawyer.
In some of my blog posts I will sometimes talk about something that can be bought online, somewhere or another. When I do talk about these things or include them in a list of supplies needed to complete a project, I will link them to a place you can buy them. If you click on one of my links, it will take you somewhere where you can buy that product. If you buy that product, or any other product from the site I led you to, I will get a percentage of the price. Most of the time, it’s a pretty small percentage but I am grateful nonetheless. Keep in mind that my receiving that percentage does not change the price for you at all. If it’s something that costs ten dollars, that is what you pay whether I get a percentage or not.
I also link to services like tv providers, meal kit delivery, monthly subscription boxes, web hosting, online graphics programs, etc. Those links work exactly the same as above.
My reason for including affiliate links is because this blog is my baby. I want to grow it, nurture it, give it all my attention, fill it with useful knowledge, and make it a place you enjoy visiting. In order to do that I need to pay for web hosting and a few other services. Affiliate links help me do that, and I am very grateful for that.
With that being said:
- I will never link to something I, myself wouldn’t buy or try.
- I will not be paid just to give a positive review; all of my reviews are mine and mine alone.
- I do not own every single product or subscribe to every single service I might link to. But I will promise you that I have done extensive research before recommending anything at all.
What I want you, my readers, to know:
- I am not a professional anything, or superior to anyone!
- I am not a psychologist, I am not a doctor of any kind, and I am definitely far from a perfect mother.
- I share my opinions on different subjects, products, and/or services, but will never speak as if my opinion is the only one you should have.
- I share my experiences and what I learned from them but in no way imply that you will learn the same thing if you experience it yourself.
- I will try to give good advice. Most of the time it will stem from a mistake I made so I will advise on how I think I could have done it differently. Please follow only if you think it might work for you.
I cannot guarantee the results of any:
- DIY projects
- ideas for making your life easier and happier
- sort of parenting advice I may share
- tips I give to help you do something, like save money, for example
With that being said:
- I will never intentionally steer you in a risky direction
- I will always be genuine, honest, and true to myself
Always feel free to contact me on my contact page anytime with any questions, or leave a comment on any post.
I hope you learn something new and enjoy your visit to Another Day Happy!